Thursday, October 7, 2010

SPRINGFIELD BOUND!!!!

Headed to Springfield today with much caution!  Drs weren't completely ready to let him go, but didn't want to miss the window of opportunity so we're leaving understanding that they will need to follow this very closely there.  We know it will be good for his recovery and his spirits to get him there and the Drs believe that as well so we're ready to do it!  Anxious to start this next phase of his recovery.  It's one step closer to getting him home!!!  Thank you so much for all your prayers!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hurray!!! How exciting! Praise the Lord. I'm so happy for you guys. I'll be praying for your safe arrival.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rejoicing in this news right this moment!
    I sent something yesterday to Columbia with a note asking them to forward it. I hope you get it. If not, let me know and I'll track it down. Our best to all of you...Glad the Big Guy is getting closer to home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!! We are SO glad to hear this news....I think it will do him (and you) an enormous amount of good to be in the 'neighborhood',as a huge part of the healing process is emotional. Faith and prayers will continue with you on your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for you guys! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete